We are glad to announce you that the international conference EPC-TKS 2019 that will take place at the Petroleum – Gas University of Ploieşti, 24-25 May, will include a section for pre-university teachers. The main topic of this section will be:
Digital Tradition and Innovation in Education. Values, notions, competences
The event will take place under the high patronage of The French Embassy in Romania, with the support of The International Organization of Francophonie.
- Petroleum – Gas University of Ploieşti
- Department of Education Sciences
- Teacher Training Department
- French Alliance of Ploieşti
- French Institute of Bucharest
Guest of honour
Jean-Claude Ruano Borbalan, Professor at The National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts Paris, France, President of The European Institute of Education and Social Policies
- Ioan Neacşu, Ph. D. – University of Bucharest
- Laurenţiu Şoitu, Ph. D. – University Alexandru Ioan Cuza of Iaşi
- Lucian Ciolan, Ph. D. - University of Bucharest
- Frédéric Beaumont, Ph. D. - Attaché of University Cooperation, French Institute of Bucharest
- Rennie Yotova, Ph. D. – Manager of Regional Office of Central and South-Eastern Europe, The International Organization of Francophonie
We invite pre-university teachers to participate in this conference and highlight their research in their fields of specialization and the didactics of the subjects they teach.
- Education and challenges of the contemporary world in the context of technological evolution
- Culture and education in the context of new digital technologies
- General and specialty didactics: tradition and digitization
- Equality and inequality of chances in school in the context of new technologies
- Values, notions and competences in traditional and digital education
- Values, notions and competences in kindergartens, primary, middle and high schools
- Fundamental values in philosophy, literature, linguistics, history, and education
- Basic notions in education, language, literature and communication
- Disciplinary and professional competences: tradition and digitization
- Language and discourse: perspectives, traditional and digital approaches
- Tradition and modernity in literary discourse
- The influence of the media in contemporary literature
- The role of sciences in young people formation: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Technology
- Ways of conflict and/or consensual expression in interaction on social networks
- Truth, post-truth and false truth in the contemporary media
- Manipulating and distorting truths in social networks
The list remains open to the participants’ suggestions...
Proposals for papers will be sent in MS Word and should contain the following information: title, paper abstract and references (approximately one A4 page) presenting the issue, the methodological framework, the analysed body of work and the main expected results.
Please provide your full name, institutional affiliation, postal address, telephone, e-mail address of all authors, indicating the contact person.
15 April 2019: registration and abstract submission (150-200 words)
1 September 2019: Submission of papers for publishing
The conference volume will be published by The Petroleum – Gas University Publishing House.
Accepted languages: French, English, Romanian
Participation and publication fee: 120 RON
Bank account: RO42BRDE300SV04477503000, French Alliance of Ploiești
The fee shall be paid after the abstract acceptance.
Steluţa Coculescu, Ph. D.